Skyline Regional Park features 5 picnic ramadas with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. There are two ramadas located at Discovery Point and three additional ramadas at the main trailhead.
Ramada Rental Pricing
|Buckeye Resident Rate||Non-Resident Rate|
(4-Hour Block Rental)
Reserving a Ramada
Reserving a park ramada ensures the right to use a specific ramada at a scheduled date and time. This may include birthday parties, family gatherings and barbeques. Ramadas are available on a first come, first serve basis, unless reserved at a cost with posted rental times.
However, if another group has a paid reservation for the ramada being used, the non-paying group must promptly vacate for the paid reservation group. In order to request a ramada reservation online, must create a user account with the City of Buckeyes Parks and Recreations reservation service.
By clicking the link below, you will be leaving the Skyline Regional Park website and will be redirected to the Online Registration page on the City of Buckeye official website at www.buckeyeaz.gov
Park Ramada Use Guidelines
- Park hours are sunrise – 10:00p.m.
- Ramada rentals are made at a maximum of 4-hour time blocks.
- 4-hour blocks include setup, teardown and cleanup for the specified rental.
- Ramada reservations will not be booked past 9 p.m.
- Refunds will not be granted for Ramada rentals due to inclement weather.
- Ramadas may be decorated (using tape only, no nails or staples), but decorations and tape must be removed by the user. If it is necessary for the City to provide cleaning services following the reserved activity, the permit holder will be charged an hourly fee plus staff costs.
- Ramadas must have their reserved area clean and cleared at the conclusion of their rental.
- Lights are set by automatic timers that will turn off at 10 p.m.
- Deep fryers are not allowed in the parks. Charcoal fires are allowed only in the ramada provided grills, unless posted for no burning. Gas barbecue grills are not permitted in the park.
- Inflatables shall not exceed a 15’x15’ space and must be limited to one small (personal) generator which does not require grounding. Commercial grade generators are not permitted.
- Inflatables and extension cords shall not interfere, impede, cross or block any designated parking areas, sidewalks and common areas of the park.
- A certificate of insurance must be included when the applicant is using inflatables. The applicant and/or inflatable company must endorse the City of Buckeye as additional insured and must be for a minimum of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
- Applicants must include a diagram depicting the area for the inflatable, which must be within 25 ft. of the ramada they are renting.
- Water inflatables and/or alike are not permitted (i.e. dunk tank, water slide, etc.)
- Staking is not permitted; a weight system should be used to secure inflatables (i.e., sand bags, weights, etc.).
- Vehicles may not be driven or parked on turf areas, sidewalks, service driveways, or emergency zones. Only parking lots may be used for loading and unloading.
- No live bands will be permitted at any ramada.
- No person shall operate or permit the operation of any sound amplification system in any public park between the hours of 9:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. from Monday-Saturday, and Sunday 9:00 p.m. - 9:00 a.m. that can be heard more than fifty (50) feet from the original source; or disturbs the peace or quiet of a neighborhood, family or person; or offensive in nature.
- All City ordinances park regulations and policies shall be enforced. Failure to comply with park regulations and policies may result in the denial of the right to use City facilities in the future and/or may impose fines. Permit revocation can occur any time for violation of rule, ordinance or state laws.